Saturday, March 21, 2009

Childerns Birthday Party Cakes


Over this weekend I had two childrens birthday cakes to make.





Tinkerbell Cake

This cake was for my neighbors little girl. She wanted a Tinkerbell cake. The cake has cream cheese frosting with gum paste cut outs on the cake. There are also little leafs around the bottom of each tier. I think that the funnest part was making the little mushrooms that sit on the top with Tinkerbell.


Pirate Boy Cake

The next cake I made was a little pirate boy with his treasure. When I got the order they sent me a picture of a cake kind of like this one. I guess, a company makes a pan of a little pirate boy. Well I did not have the pan so I made templates out of paper and carved the cake to have the same shape. Then I cut out all the features free hand. It was fun to make.

1 comment:

  1. The pirate cake was so cute and tasted so good. Everyone was delightfully suprised by the cherry. Mmmmm yummy! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete