Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cake Tasting Party Cakes

These are some of the cakes that I made for a recent Cake Tasting Party.
For each party I will make three or four mini cakes to sell.
It is a fun way for people to see what I can do and
take home a little piece of edible art with out having to wait.



Open Present with Tissue Paper

This cake was so fun to make!

The top and bottom of the box are all chocolate cake.

The bows and tissue paper are all made from gum paste.

The bow also has a marble affect to it.




White Chocolate Popcorn Bag

This is the second time I have made a popcorn bag,

but this one I topped with white chocolate popcorn.

There is a cake under all the popcorn.



Baseball Cap

This little hat is made from chocolate cake. It is covered with fondant and has gum paste decorations.


Little Red Purse

I love to do purses! There are four layers of cake under all the fondant.

The handle is made from gum paste.



My oldest Daughter was eyeing this cake as I made it.

She asked me if she could have it if nobody bought it at the party.

Well she lucked out because nobody bought it. So is became Caylie's purse.














Spring Flower Cake

This is the last cake that I made for the party.

We actually cut the bottom tier at the party. The bottom cake was two flavors,

raspberry swirl and a peach. The frosting was a cream cheese frosting and covered with

fondant. All the flowers and ribbon are edible.

Just a reminder for all the guests and invited guests to the Cake Tasting Party. You only have till March 21st 2009 to order your cake at the party price. After that it will return to normal pricing. You may order up to two months in advance. I will need to collect the full amount from you to receive the party price and to reserve the date you want the cake. You also must be able to tell me the hostess name to receive the party price. If you would like to order a cake please contact Carrie at 801-472-5364 or Email Carrie at huggycarrie@hotmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe all the cakes you make for parties. That is a lot of work. I love the pictures of Caylie. She's so cute. Oh, and the baseball cap cake taste amazing. It is so moist. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNBELIEVABLE!! Your cakes are so gorgeous!! I love the purse and the baseball cap!! We all loved the present cake so much. It was seriously PAINFUL to cut it and eat it!! We eventually did and the cake inside was so delicious!! You really out-do yourself with every cake you make!! Thanks a million!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, your cakes are beautiful...and yummy too. I am amazed at the things you can create. Wow! Sorry I wasn't able to make it to your party on Saturday (Believe me, it would have been much more fun than where I was) but I hope you had fun and had a good turn out.
    -Cassie Balser
    PS. Thanks for the yummy cake for RS the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all your comments!! They help me know why I stay up so late at nite somtimes. HA HA!!!! Just Kidding. Thank you so much it makes my feel good to know that everyone not only likes the look of the cake but the taste as well. It makes me feel good and want to make even more cakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We loved seeing pictures of Caylie, we can't believe how big these kids are growing. She is such a pretty little girl:) Not a toddler anymore. I wish I could see how you make these fabulous cakes!

    ReplyDelete