Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Abby Anne Cake


This cake is my favorite one that I have made so far!! I took a two day class from Carrie of Carrie's Cakes in Sandy. I designed it after one of her cakes and she showed me some new tricks and skills of the trade. It was so much fun and helpful. Carrie was also a sweet heart!!! I named it the Abby Anne because it reminds me of Abby my youngest girl.


Here are some of the gum paste bows and flowers that I made.


Just another picture because I like to look at it!!

5 comments:

  1. I Love It! Brown and Pink are so cute together. If I had a girl I would have done her room those colors. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Lisa. Brown and pink are perfect for a baby girls room ;p Carrie I love that cake. It's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!!! I like pink and brown too. This cake reminds me of Abby because it is pretty and soft but has a dark side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best cake I have seen you make! It is really beautiful and I LOVE the flowers and bows! If you happen to be in AZ around Sierra's birthday... wink wink nod nod .... I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie you finally found your nitch your cakes are awsome....i love this one i am very proud of you...talk to you soon..crazy in Georgia

    ReplyDelete